- May 15: Guidelines for Diagnostic and Serology Testing
- April 20: COVID-19 Could Cost Commercial Plans $499 Billion
- April 17: Blue Shield of CA Network Provider Update: Waiving Member Cost Sharing for COVID-19 Treatment
- April 9: What if COVID-19 Lowers Health Claims?
- March 25: Projected Economic Impact on the US Healthcare System
The State of California has developed an assortment of resources for employers and health care providers:
- California Coronavirus Response webpage
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency – Guidance for Employers and Workers
- California Small Business Development Center: California’s SBDC is divided into 5 main regions. The resources available in each region may vary. Find your local SBDC office here.