Welcome to America’s Physician Groups’ (APG) News Room.
APG is the leading association representing physician organizations practicing capitated, coordinated care. Our membership currently comprises over 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Members of the press and news media can find information and the latest announcements from America’s Physician Groups below, as well as a media contact for media and interview requests and questions on APG news releases.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
CMS Releases FY2020 Proposed Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, QPP and Other Rules
APG Mourns Passing of AltaMed Interim Chief Medical Officer Dr. Frank Meza
Today, APG submitted comments on the Lower Health Care Costs Act of 2019to the Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee. In its comments, APG …
On May 7, APG, the National Association of ACOs, and Premier announced in a press release the details of a letter the groups sent to HHS Secretary Azar urging …
On Monday, April 22, CMS announced the launch of several new payment models. Click here to read a statement by Don Crane, President and CEO of America's Physi…|
Click here to read an APG press release in response to the CMS 2020 Medicare Advantage Advance Notice and Call Letter.
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.