Welcome to America’s Physician Groups’ (APG) News Room.
APG is the leading association representing physician organizations practicing capitated, coordinated care. Our membership currently comprises over 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Members of the press and news media can find information and the latest announcements from America’s Physician Groups below, as well as a media contact for media and interview requests and questions on APG news releases.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
On Monday, April 22, CMS announced the launch of several new payment models. Click here to read a statement by Don Crane, President and CEO of America's Physi…|
Click here to read an APG press release in response to the CMS 2020 Medicare Advantage Advance Notice and Call Letter.
View a statement from APG President and CEO Don Crane on an ONC proposed rule and APG's response to an HHS Office of Civil Rights request for information on mo…
APG President and CEO Don Crane welcomes Jennifer Jackman as association's VP of Business Development
A statement from Valinda Rutledge, APG's Vice President of Federal Affairs, on the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) Pathways to Success final rule&nb…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.