Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
America’s Physician Groups (APG), along with APG’s Direct Contracting Coalition (Coalition) members, today urged the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovatio…
The undersigned organizations, through the advocacy of the America’s Physician Groups Direct Contracting Coalition, submit this letter strongly urging you to p…
Glenn Melnick, Ph.D., is a world-renowned expert in health economics and finance. Professor Melnick joined the School of Public Administration faculty in 1996.…|
The Consolidation Trend in Healthcare: What Does it Mean for Patients, Providers, and Payers? with Glenn Melnick, PhD Script
Announcer:America's healthcare system is almost unanimously viewed as being unaffordable, dysfunctional and severely in need of transformation. APG President …|
Donald M. Berwick, MD, MPP is President Emeritus and Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), an organization that Dr. Berwick co-found…|
Dr. John Jenrette is the Executive Vice President of the Cedars Sinai Medical Network. He brings more than twenty-five years of experience in healthcare delive…|
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.