The Essentials of Value-Based Care
October 10–12, 2018 • Capitol Hill
This year represents our fifth annual Colloquium and our first as America’s Physician Groups. While our name might have changed, our commitment to delivering the exceptional programming you’ve come to expect remains as strong as ever. This year’s speakers include some of the nation’s foremost policy experts, healthcare decision-makers, and physicians, all of whom will share their experiences and outlooks as the movement from volume to value continues. You will gain practical knowledge that will help you and your physician group navigate the complex, value-based care landscape.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physician groups and IPAs
- Health plans, payers, employers, and purchasers
- Hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers
- Government and regulatory agencies
- Ancillary service providers
- Laboratories, pharmacies, and health IT
- Pharmaceutical/biotech, medical device, and disease management companies
- Associations, advocacy groups, and consultants