Tuesday, June 20, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Thank you to those who attended the Drug Shortages: The Complex Why and What We Should Do to Mitigate meeting on June 20, 2023. We appreciated your interest, questions, and input during this deep-dive webinar! We are sending this to everyone who registered so you can review the presentations and listen to the recording.
You can access this webinar’s recording, materials and the links provided by the presenter and others during the meeting below:
- Links to analysis reports on impact to costs of care and for identifying state & federal level policymakers for your locale:
- Impact of Drug Shortages on Consumer Costs
- Drug Shortages and Labor Costs: Measuring the Hidden Costs of Drug Shortages on U.S. Hospitals
- Find your member of Congress
- Find your member of the House of Representative
- Find your California legislator
Please let me know if you have additional followup questions or discussion you are interested in on this topic of drug shortages or for other APG Deep-Dive Webinars.
If you have colleagues you would like added to our distribution list to receive invitations to future webinars, please send their name, title, and email address to Norma Springsteen, NSpringsteen@apg.org, so we can update our distribution list.