On behalf of Valinda Rutledge and Aneesh Chopra, thank you for registering for today’s webinar on Direct Contracting. If you were unable to attend, you can download the slide presentation here and the webinar recording here.
We would like to take this time to thank our esteemed panel including Pauline Lapin, Director, Seamless Care Models Group, CMS Innovation Center, Dr. Robert Stone, Senior Medical Director, Central Ohio Primary Care, Raj Shrestha, Chief Operating Officer, Intermountain Healthcare Company, Melanie Matthews, CEO, Physicians of Southwest Washington, and Gary Jacobs, Executive Director, VillageMD Center for Public Policy.
Deep Dive into Direct Contracting
The Five W’s of the DCE Model: What You Need to Know
Tuesday, February 16 from 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm ET
Do you break out in a sweat at the idea of moving your organization to a Direct Contracting Model? Have you thrown up your hands and not applied because it all seems far too complicated and too risky? Stop. Before you make any decisions about whether or not to participate in a Direct Contract Entity (DCE), you should register for this must-attend webinar to understand the Who, What, Why, When, and Where of the DCE Model. Our lineup of Gold Star experts will demonstrate the value of this sophisticated payment model and teach you the key decision points to consider before deciding to go forward in a Professional, Global, or Geographic Model. If you are one of the organizations that has struggled under fee-for-service during the COVID-19 pandemic, you definitely should not miss this webinar!
Aneesh Chopra, President of CareJourney, and Valinda Rutledge, Executive Vice President of Federal Affairs for America’s Physician Groups will host an exciting speaker lineup:
- Pauline Lapin, Director, Seamless Care Models Group at CMS Innovation Center
- Dr. Robert Stone, Senior Medical Director, Central Ohio Primary Care
- Raj Shrestha, CEO, Castell, an Intermountain Healthcare Company
- Melanie Matthews, CEO, Physicians of Southwest Washington
- Gary Jacobs, Executive Director, VillageMD Center for Public Policy
Our panel will cover:
- Brief overview of the 3 types of Direct Contracting Models (Professional, Global, Geographic):
- Timeline, stages, and organizational archetypes
- How to address health equity
- Key data elements and metrics critical to making optimal strategic decisions:
- Providers to consider for contracting agreements
- Identifying actionable opportunities for quality improvements
- How to take advantage of DCE and other CMS initiatives like interoperability to:
- Reveal patient- and provider-level insights
- Initiating the appropriate care intervention opportunities
- Lessons learned from experienced APG and CareJourney members on how they approached the decision whether to participate