APG provides many ways for sponsoring organizations to promote its products and services. This includes meeting sponsorships, sponsored content and advertising, sponsored webinars, and other collaborations. To review sponsor opportunities and a list of available programs see below:
2021 sponsorship overview
1. Regional & committee program sponsorships: Committee and regional meetings are developed for APG members to meet and hear presentations focused on a topic (pharmacy, contracts, as examples) or geographical regions (Hawaii, Mountain, Northwest, Southeast, etc). These meetings are closed to Partners, but sponsoring Partners may attend.
- In person: Sponsoring organizations receive two attendee registrations, ability to place materials on the registration table, inclusion of company logo on agenda/slides, and an electronic copy of the attendee registration
- WebEx Virtual Meetings: Sponsoring organizations receive one (1) slide to introduce their organization and what they do. Slide should include a phone number and/or email for participants to contact the sponsor after the meeting (or this can be included in a post-meeting email). Sponsors may include a one-page piece of collateral which will be linked to the meeting notice, making it available to all invitees, not just attendees of the WebEx. Sponsors also receive two attendee registrations and a list of attendees (name, title, organization, and state) post-meeting.
2. Sponsored Webinar: Sponsored webinars are a unique opportunity to present information and content of your choice to APG members. Sponsors have up to 60 minutes to present an in-depth presentation. You will be provided with a recording of the session for your own marketing purposes. Sponsors will also receive an attendee registration list with titles and companies after the meeting
See separate form for additional information on application and approval process of programs.
3. Advertising in The Journal of APG
In addition to advertising, there are also opportunities for sponsored content in The Journal of APG. All submissions must be reviewed and approved by APG and will be clearly marked as sponsored content. Sponsored content must focus on education and cannot be promotional in nature. Article length in 750-1,000 words. Sponsored content must include a brief description about the sponsoring company, as well as contact information for readers.
Sponsored content may be bundled with paid advertising for a discounted rate. Final rates will depend on advertisement specifications
The journal is published three (3) times a year (Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter).
- Click here for editorial submission guidelines to the journal.
- Click here for the 2021 Media Kit with advertising rates and deadlines.
Submit articles, event notices, and other news for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Advisory Boards – APG is available to coordinate an Advisory Board for your company or assist with the recruitment of APG members to participate
- White Papers
- Ideas – Please contact Lura Hawkins to discuss other ideas on ways you can support and collaborate with APG and its membership