Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
In order to ensure that our nation’s health care providers and systems can continue to provide quality care to patients and not be subjected to billions of dol…
Telehealth services allow physicians to extend access in a high-quality cost-effective manner which is aligned with our mission of capitated, delegated, and co…
The COVID-19 global health pandemic remains unprecedented in both the scale and scope of its impact, and the response by the government and health care communi…
Re: Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Policy and Regulatory Revisions in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency America’s Physician Groups (APG) apprec…
Today, America’s Physician Groups (APG), along with eight other healthcare organizations, sent a letter to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) A…
America’s Physician Groups (APG) submitted letters to Senators Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and Michael Bennet (D-CO), as well as five additional Senate offices, yest…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.