Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
The undersigned organizations, through the advocacy of the America’s Physician Groups Direct Contracting Coalition, submit this letter strongly urging you to p…
America’s Physician Groups (APG) asks that the agency prioritize the allocation of dollars from the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) toward assisting physicians that…
In order to ensure that our nation’s health care providers and systems can continue to provide quality care to patients and not be subjected to billions of dol…
We write to express our strong support of the Ensuring Parity in MA for Audio-Only Telehealth Act. This important legislation will help ensure seniors continue…
Telehealth services allow physicians to extend access in a high-quality cost-effective manner which is aligned with our mission of capitated, delegated, and co…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.