Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
APG President & CEO Donald H. Crane Issues Statement on Governor Newsom’s Proposal for Health Care Affordability
California Medical Groups Support Governor’s Cost Control Proposal
America's Physician Groups has issued a letter supporting the proposal by California Governor Gavin Newsom to create an Office of Health Care Affordability. As…
APG Statement: Dr. Brad Gilbert Appointed to Director of California Department of Health Care Services
America’s Physician Groups released the following statement from Donald H. Crane, APG President and CEO, on the appointment of Brad Gilbert, MD, as Director of…
APG California 2018 Legislative Summary Now Available|
New Survey Scores California Physician Groups on Patient Care Capabilities
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.