Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
America’s Physician Groups (APG), along with APG’s Direct Contracting Coalition (Coalition) members, today urged the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovatio…
APG congratulates Xavier Becerra on his nomination by President-Elect Joe Biden to be the next HHS Secretary.
On behalf of the undersigned organizations, we write to urge the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to make permanent a recent agency decision (m…
The undersigned provider organizations, which strongly support the movement away from the current fee-for-service (FFS) system toward value-based care, write t…
Washington, DC – The following is a statement by America’s Physician Groups (APG) President and CEO Donald Crane on the passing of C. Duane Dauner of Sacrament…
America’s Physician Groups and HealthBegins Announce the Launch of a National Social Needs Learning Collaborative
Los Angeles, CA – Physicians see the impact of unmet social needs in their clinics every day, but say they need support to learn how to address them. To suppor…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.