Welcome to America’s Physician Groups’ (APG) News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing capitated, coordinated care. Our membership currently comprises over 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Members of the press can find the latest news releases, statements, public letters, and other announcements and information from APG here. For additional background information or to request a media interview, please contact Greg Phillips, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.770.1901. If you are a reporter on deadline, please include details about your request and your deadline in your message.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
We applaud recent congressional efforts to advance a value-driven healthcare system. Landmark legislation, such as MACRA and 21st Century Cures, has proven tha…
America’s Physician Groups signs letter thanking Senate leadership for supporting CREATES Act to improve prescription drug affordability
"We write to urge rapid, bipartisan action to stabilize the nation’s health insurance markets and prevent cost increases for American families. The undersigned…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.