Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
ll members of our coalition have been highly anticipating the upcoming launch of the Direct Contracting Model and its Global and Professional Options (GPDC or …
Dr. Robert Pearl is the former CEO of The Permanente Medical Group (1999-2017), the nation’s largest medical group, and former president of The Mid-Atlantic Pe…|
Announcer:America's healthcare system is almost unanimously viewed as being unaffordable, dysfunctional and severely in need of transformation. APG President …|
The undersigned organizations write to express our increasing concerns with the recent changes to quality reporting for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MS…
Matthew (Matt) Eyles is President & Chief Executive Officer of America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), the national trade association representing health …|
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.