Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
On behalf of the undersigned organizations, we write to urge the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to make permanent a recent agency decision (m…
The undersigned provider organizations, which strongly support the movement away from the current fee-for-service (FFS) system toward value-based care, write t…
The undersigned organizations write to request that the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) alter Direct Contracting timelines and Bundled Pay…
As cases of COVID-19 continue to increase across the country, we, the undersigned stakeholders, urge Congress to prioritize robust federal funding for the crit…
America’s Physician Groups ;APGͿ would like to thank you for your efforts to address the struggles that healthcare providers and organizations have been faced …
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.