Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
Stabilizing Provider Revenue During COVID-19 Public Health EmergencyDear Secretary Azar and Administrator Verma:The undersigned organizations write to urge the…
Re: TelehealthDear Secretary Azar and Administrator Verma:The undersigned organizations write to request the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) ad…
Re: Financial Support for Physician Practices During the COVID-19 CrisisDear Leader McConnell, Speaker Pelosi, Leader Schumer, and Leader McCarthy:In this extr…
Dear Administrator Verma:America’s Physician Groups (APG) appreciates the opportunity to submit recommendations for changes in the Telehealth regulations for b…
Ms. Carol WeiserBenefits Tax CounselU.S. Department of the Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.Washington, D.C. 20220Dear Ms. Weiser:We are writing on behalf…
Ensure mitigation policies are in place for providers operating in value-based arrangements and quality programs
Policies to Maintain Value Models During CoronavirusDear Secretary Azar and Administrator Verma:The undersigned organizations write to urge the Department of H…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.