Welcome to the APG News Room.
APG is the leading national association representing physician organizations practicing budget-based, prospectively-paid coordinated healthcare. Our membership currently comprises more than 350 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
- Click here to listen to the latest APG on American Healthcare podcast.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
From 2015 to 2017, Andy served as the Acting Administrator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) under President Obama. Prior to that, And…|
Dr. Christopher Chen is the Chief Executive Officer of ChenMed, an innovative physician practice that aims to be America’s leading primary care provider. Worki…|
Ian is an internationally known author, consultant, and futurist specializing in long-term forecasting and planning with particular emphasis on health care and…|
June Simmons, MSW, President, and CEO has enjoyed a long career as a health care executive in hospital and home care settings. Since founding Partners in Care …|
Dr. Smith is currently a Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of California at San Francisco. From 2016 through 2019 he co-chaired the Guiding Comm…|
Robert Margolis, MD, is CEO Emeritus of HealthCare Partners LLC and former Co0Chairman of the Board of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Dr. Margolis served as …|
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.