Welcome to America’s Physician Groups’ (APG) News Room.
APG is the leading association representing physician organizations practicing capitated, coordinated care. Our membership currently comprises over 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Members of the press and news media can find information and the latest announcements from America’s Physician Groups below, as well as a media contact for media and interview requests and questions on APG news releases.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
The California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) is embarking on a large-scale initiative designed to improve the quality of clinical care delivered by Ca…
Grant from the California HealthCare Foundation to Support This Work
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.