Welcome to the APG News Room.
America’s Physician Groups is a national association representing approximately 360 physician groups with approximately 170,000 physicians providing care to nearly 90 million patients. APG’s motto, ‘Taking Responsibility for America’s Health,’ represents our members’ commitment to clinically integrated, coordinated, value-based healthcare in which physician groups are accountable for the costs and quality of patient care.
Journalists can find the latest news releases and statements, public letters, and other information from APG here in the News Room.
- Click here for most recent comment letters from APG to CMS, HHS, Congressional committees, etc.
- Click here for the latest issue of The Journal of America’s Physician Groups.
Contact Greg Phillips, APG Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-770-1901 for additional background information or to request a media interview.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
CAPG Announces 2009-2010 Board Officers
The California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) is pleased to announce that nine new members were recently elected to serve on their Board of Directors.
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2023 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach APG, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or email@example.com.