Welcome to America’s Physician Groups’ (APG) News Room.
APG is the leading association representing physician organizations practicing capitated, coordinated care. Our membership currently comprises over 300 medical groups and independent practice associations (IPAs) across the nation.
Members of the press and news media can find information and the latest announcements from America’s Physician Groups below, as well as a media contact for media and interview requests and questions on APG news releases.
SEARCH AND FILTER NEWS
The California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) today announced a major new initiative to deliver interactive personal health records to Californians, fr…
The California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) today announced the appointment of William Barcellona to the position of Vice President, Governmental Aff…
Looking for something else?
- Click here to learn more about APG.
- Click here for a fact sheet on who we are.
- Click here for our 2019 Advocacy Priorities.
- Click here for membership information.
- To reach America’s Physician Groups, please contact us at 213.624.2274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are attempting to reach our Washington, D.C. office, please call 202.212.6891.